• SeniorLinx Alerts -Wireless sensors alert you when something out of the ordinary
happens in the senior’s home. Text messages, or email alerts, are sent to caregivers.
It could be a door that is detected to have opened in the middle of the night. Or,
a significant weight increase for the senior over only a few days. The caregiver
selects the exceptions and chooses their preferred notification method.
• SeniorLinxActivity -Web site dashboard showing your senior’s movement in their
home. Wireless Motion/Light/Temperature sensors, door sensors and water sensors collect
activity and report it on a dashboard to provide caregivers with a complete picture
of what is happening at the senior’s home.
• SeniorLinx Health -Web site dashboard showing your senior’s vitals. Weight, blood
pressure and glucose levels can all be captured wirelessly and uploaded to the dashboard
for review by caregivers.
For Seniors -
• SeniorLinx Connect -Staying connected to friends and family is vital for successful
aging-in-place. Our solution is the extremely easy to use Apple iPad specially prepared
for seniors. It is fun to use and allows them to stay connected to family and friends
via email, remotely control lights in their home, view photos, pay bills and manage
money, store online records, and receive reminders for taking medications and keeping
appointments. There is no better senior device for ease of use and broad applicability.
Plus, there are hundreds of thousands of apps from Apple to broaden its usefulness
as a senior’s technology assist.
• Are You OK Calls -This call lets you know that someone is checking in daily to
be sure you are OK. CARE (Call Reassurance) provides a daily call to seniors to confirm
that they are OK. If the call is not answered, or a problem is detected, CARE notifies
the caregiver to advise that there might be a problem that requires their attention.
The senior chooses when to receive the call.
• Fall Detectors -Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a fall will
be detected even when you are away from your home. Automatic fall detection means
no need to press a help button. Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) keep seniors
safe and protected in the comfort of their own home.
The Technology to Help Seniors Age-in-Place Exists Today... And it’s Easy to Use
We Make Technology Work for You
SeniorLinxgives seniors and their caregivers peace of mind right from the Internet.